wpweblook quick start guide
- Download our free wordpress theme wpweblook when download is complete extract all contents.
- From the wordpress dashboard navigate to themes in the appearance menu
- Click ad new in the upper left hand corner then click upload theme
- Click choose file and navigate to wpweblook.zip file in the wpweblook-all folder.
- Click install now and when wordpress finishes uploading the file choose activate.
- Now that you have activated wpweblook click on the Wpweblook Options Panel link in the top menu.
- You are now free to begin the basic setup of wpweblook,
We recommend clicking save all changes first.
NOTICE: Please contact us if you experience problems with the method above and try the method below
We recommend uploading wpweblook using FTP
FTP provides a more reliable installation eliminating possible uploading errors using the zip file method.
If you do not have access to FTP we can upload it for you, Request FTP support
Installing WordPress Themes Using FTP
- Access your Web server using an FTP client or Web server administration tools.
- Extract the folder wpweblook-all.zip from the wpweblook-all folder
- Upload wpweblook folder to yoursitefolder/wp-content/themes/
- Login to your WordPress administration panel and select Design -> Themes.
- In the ‘Available Themes’ section click on your theme title or screenshot, then click the ‘Activate Theme’ link to activate it.
For more information please refer to the official WordPress documentation:
Now that you have wpweblook installed browse our Guides & Tutorials for help with the basics